The next step in the Historic Designation process for the Albright church building is a public hearing in front of the City of Pittsburgh Planning Commission.
The public hearing on the Albright building is on the agenda for the Tuesday May 3, 2016 Planning Commission hearing. The agenda for the meeting is available online here. The presentation for the 5/3/2016 meeting, including the nomination for Albright is online here.
- What: City of Pittsburgh Planning Commission Hearing
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Time: 2pm (meeting starts at 1pm, the hearing on Albright church building will not start until after 2pm)
- Where: 200 Ross Street, 1st Floor Hearing Room
TAKE ACTION to Support Historic Designation for Albright!
- Attend the Pittsburgh Planning Commission Hearing and testify in SUPPORT of Historic Designation for Albright church building.
- Send a letter to the Planning Commission in SUPPORT of Historic Designation for the Albright church building.
- Sign our petition and share with your friends: http://bit.ly/AlbrightPetition
May 3, 2016 Planning Commission Agenda
P.S. Show your support on social media! Click to Tweet “.@PlanPGH I support Historic Designation for Albright! cc @BillPeduto @DebGrossPGH http://bit.ly/AlbrightPetition”