Albright was featured on the front of the local section in today’s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette!
Post-Gazette: “Congregation fights to save old Albright church in Bloomfield from demolition” by Robert Zullo, Friday, October 30, 2015.
Here is how you can help to preserve the Albright United Methodist Church building:
- Join the Friends of Albright email list here.
- Follow @AlbrightPGH on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Attend Albright’s weekly church services at East End Cooperative Ministries.
- Help with Albright’s Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner. RSVP to the Facebook event here.
- Join Pittsburgh organizations that have been supporting Albright
- Attend historic preservation events – join the Pittsburgh Historic Preservation MeetUp group.
- Contact City Councilwoman Deb Gross and let her know you support preserving the building.
You can an extra hour to recover from Halloween fun this weekend. Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour for daylight savings time.
Albright is thrilled that Rev. Nichelle Nelson will be coming back to preach this Sunday. All are welcome to attend the Sunday church service which is held at the EECM Community House.
Albright Sunday Service
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Rev. Nichelle Nelson will preach
EECM Community House, please use the Station Street Entrance A.
Facebook Event: http://on.fb.me/1jVQL2m
In case you missed it: check out some of the photos from the Young Preservationists Top 10 Preservation Opportunities event which was held at the Union Project on Tuesday. Albright was named #4 on the list!
Albright United Methodist Church has been named by the Young Preservationists Association as on the top 10 preservation opportunities for 2015.
All are welcome to attend the YPA Top Ten Preservation Event at the Union Project on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 from 6-9pm. We hope to have a great turnout of Albright supporters and this is a great chance to see the Union Project, a former baptist church that has been re-purposed as a community center.
Tickets are $15 for YPA members, $25 if you aren’t a member. You can join YPA for $15, a great way to support a local historic preservation organization.
When you need agency specializing in website design, view website – WebDesign499 for more online information.
Consult with the best facial surgery specialist, visit the rhinoplasty specialist located in Chicago, IL today.
Tickets and event details are available on the YPA website here.
Follow YPA on Twitter @YPA_PGH